Sunday, January 16, 2011

What I'm Listening to: Electronic Dance Music

It's pretty late right now, but I'm totally in a techno mood. Currently, I am enjoying Crystal Castles and Tiesto.

My boyfriend absolutely adores Crystal Castles which is a electronic duo hailing from Toronto, Canada. I've heard many of their songs off of their new album but I only to seem to like the Optimus Prime version of "Baptism".

It is currently my ringtone for my boyfriend.


Now Tiesto, on the other hand, is a Dutch musician and DJ who have performed live around the world. I feel that his songs produced in collaborations with well-known artists turn out to be the best. So here are a few of my personal favorites.




And of course, there's "Stereo Love" which has been playing on the radio as if it were a Katy Perry song. It's by a Romanian musician named Edward Maya featuring the voice of Vika Jigulina. (Don't worry, I don't know who they are either.)


Hope y'all enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment