Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What I'm Watching: Epic Rap Battles of History!


Most of you may already know about this, but I've just discovered this and I want to share the joy with everybody else who hasn't. It's a Youtube series started by nicepeter (the same guy who co-wrote "Like It's Quidditch"). It revolves around the idea of pitting two famous figures (real or fictional) against one another in an epic rap battles. The result? Pure Awesomesauce.

Just watch and enjoy.
John Lennon vs Bill O' Reilly

Darth Vader vs Adolf Hitler

Abe Lincoln vs Chuck Norris
 

Sarah Palin vs Lady Gaga
 

Kim Jung-Il vs Hulk Hogan
 

Justin Bieber vs Ludwig van Beethoven

Sarah Palin vs Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber vs Beethoven are my personal favorites . I don't know why. And don't ask me why either. I understand that some people will be more partial to the Chuck Norris battle. He is Chuck Norris after all. 

If you're like me, and you find these videos highly amusing, Nice Peter will be coming out with the 7th Epic Rap Battles of History tomorrow, March 30th. So remember to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment