Saturday, January 15, 2011

Check These Bloggers Out!

It's official! Blogs have become all the rage within my group friends. Everyone either has one or is thinking of getting one.

So here's a preview into two new blogs that my friends have started.

This Simple Thing was started up by my friend Caitlin. She's a little more organized than I. She has a specific category that she posts about for each day of the week. That's pretty impressive in my book. Caitlin is very creative (going to film school and all) and she regularly posts her original work on there. And I must say, they're all quite good!


Blue-Eyed Curiosity is a new blog that was started by my friend Beth who needed an outlet from her very boring winter class. She's pretty outspoken but her intentions are sincere. She's starting out just like me so her direction is unclear as of right now. But still, her spoiler review of The Green Hornet was very interesting (and amusing)!

And as you can probably tell from the screenshots, the results from Saturday's game made Beth very upset. Best of luck next year, Beth. I hope you feel better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment