Monday, April 11, 2011

It's The Game of LIFE

I recently played a Game of LIFE with a couple of friends of mine. It was my second time ever playing the game with half a decade in between the two times. I was more than a little slow. I didn't win with the most amount of money and assets that night but I wanted to recount my "life" to everybody for the heck of it.

My Life's Accomplishments (aka LIFE tiles):
  • Saved an endangered species
  • Won a Pulitzer Prize
  • Found a cure for the common cold
  • Built a better mousetrap
  • Build a new computer

My Home:  
 
Victorian home (worth $200,000)-library, parlor, servant's quarters, marble fireplace, wraparound porch

Family: One son

I ended the game with no loans and stock to my name. I had more than half a million dollars to my name. But what was my occupation? It must have been a lucrative job. I can promise you that I had a very high salary.

Find out after the jump.

Occupation: Teacher (Degree Required)

Salary: Highest--> $100,000; Lowest--> $50,000

Yeah, being a teacher making $100,000 a year seems pretty sweet. That is my dream but I'll settle for above $50,000. That's a good salary, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment